Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
I feel that today’s game against SP is quite well played. I feel that both teams have improved. First period of the game was badly played, because we have to get used to the opponents pressuring system, and also the way they attack and defend. I feel that my individual skill is very bad, as I have butter hands throughout the three periods. Hmmmm~ got the first 2 minutes for incorrect distance though. Sigh~ a goal to make up for the 2 minutes. my forward pair played well. I like the way they attack and defense. Second period, start to pick up a little, but still as bad. Nothing to say though. Did a lot of mistakes but luckily not about my slashing, because bet with someone if I got 2 minutes for slashing there go one ice cream. As for the third period, we didn’t score any goal. And after all I feel that both lines played well. Philli, nearly score do a bit of placing and you will score. =) Rigel, next game I am sure you will score. =) Reena, relax you will play better for the next few games. And please take care. =) Sham, try to communicate more with the line. =) Jo, have more confidence in yourself. =) Have a good night rest, and drink loads of water. . . . .