Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
APAC-ed for the past 2 days. i think it kinda gave me an heart attack, because 1. the ref blow the whistle like no one business, what also blow so long and loud like as if a player got a bench penalty. 2. so many balls like hit the goalpost, if not it flew out. and it is super scary! 3. the way the crowd "ohhhhhh~" when a goal is missed. 4. wrong call!!! 5. the way the players stick fly and got slashed =S
so now, in school still as high, because ytd's game was great except for the last. =( i feel that they didn't perform like the day before. so sad.
alright, back to do work now. sigh~ less than one month to IVP and LEAGUE!