Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd went over to NYP to watch their hockey game. NYP vs. ITE. i feel that they are both fighting to win the CHAMPION TITLE. ITE put up a great fight and won 2nd. As for NYP, congrats. sigh, RP don't have HOCKEY! =(
After the game went to eat with Fariza, actually i don't wanna go. Cos of my laziness. 88 wad? haha But in the end went to AMK, ate ban mian. after which went back home..
AND FARIZA, FIND ONE DAY RIGEL and I GO YOUR SCHOOL PLAY HOCKEY CAN??? haha.. =P *i wanna try new sports soon. =)