Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i got my new blade, waited for super long! like FINALLY after pol-ite. and this time round, my blade is nicely fixed! =) it's str8 yea, not out of place. so it's time to play good flrball.. i know i can do it like the rest out there. have been using the previous blade for like 11 months or less. hahahaha..
so now, i think i have some how set my target to fatpipe. hopefully, i will be able to get them like next year? hahaha.. because now i got NO MONEY! hais.
p.s rigel: it's time for you to see a doc liao.. and take extra care of urself ar. you got super loads of injuries. =)