Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
life always got it's up and downs. GOD make our lives full of rocky road because he wants us to grow up and learn sth out of it.
talking about sports, i feel that all the sports that i played like basketball and floorball make me learnt a lot about accepting what other people have to say about me. Be it good or bad. I've been critise during my sec. school. like not having a bf, my dress sense, and i am always wearing my bball shorts and all. But i don't care about them. Because i am comfortable to be who i am.
As for sports wise, i will always aim for the best. trying to be the best out of the better. so that i will prove people wrong that i am a lousy player. i started out to be super noob like bball, always getting thrashed. but there's this one day i got into the best club in s'pore. because i am very determine to be good, better than some of the boys out there. *WATCH AND LEARN PLAY A MAJOR ROLE FOR ME TO IMPROVE* "TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S ADVICE* making sure that the guys will be scared of me when i play with them. i don't care about the negative comment they gave me. Like "she play like a guy!" i take that as a positive comment, because this shows that they are scared and i am getting better. =)
As for flrball, it's been one year since i play. got quite a few ups and downs. i got to my peak alr, because i feel that i am not able to take in a lot of stuff. i started to think whether do i regret giving up my fav. sports. after getting so much injuries that it now bother me sometimes. after not playing for so long i wanted to go back, but reality refuse to let me in again. everyone is improving over there, even those people that i am on par with improves. it makes me feel so tiny.
Alright back to floorball, hmmm, i am introduced to this sports by chance. i guess it's MC. who introduced me to this sports. training under ruyi allow me to pick this sports up well. once i pick the basics i tries to go a bit higher, trying new stuff after like 1 year. =) now, still aiming as high! like WOW! high up in the sky. wad to do.
As for studies, i would like myself to do the best. Trying to hit the 3 point! haha.. if not i will be super SAD! hahahaha..