Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i am super tired. i think it is because of the week of floorball i have this week.. Monday training, wed friendly, Fri friendly, sat intensive training, sun 3 on 3. the only break i have is Tues and Thurs, but still feel so tired after watching the guys train and all. did some stick work when they are doing some PT.
I feel that it is a fruitful week for me, through the trainings that i have... give up is not in my mind now, cos i want to improve and play well for all my games.. league and IVP is in one months time. hopefully i can get into the team, and also play with my fullest ability.
3 ON 3: it's such a heartache to me, because i used my new blade to play on that kind of ground. sigh~ because i get it like not even 2 weeks old, and it look so old already. OH MY! we won, luck is on our side, and it is the first time playing the the opens and the team actually made it into the finals. BEGINNER LUCK? it must be.
DRAGONBOAT TRAGEDY IN CAMBODIA: it's very sad to see the athletes who went overseas to compete to end up in that kind of state. to me death is really scary, imagine you have to die struggling under a pontoon. Where you cannot find your way out to survive. and from the paper it shows that one of the family is really hit by this incident, because they have their dad gone, and now a son. *may god bless them with strong will to move on, and bring peace to the boys. =)