Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
fri, we had training in the evening. AND it is super tiring the next day and i do not feel like going training cos i am late. besides that i actually wanted to stay over at Sheryl's place cos the next day rigel and i intend to visit the market to buy some bbq stuff. in the end, there's a change of plan. So i went str8 to training from home and rigel and sheryl go to school together. AND we met up at the last bus stop. REALISING that i forgot to bring my sock, so i called up my dad to help me bring them.
SO THAT MEANS WE ARE LATE FROM TRAINING!
training was alright, and quite funny tough. Had fun. =) After training went str8 to pasir ris, called Wilson up, and he came over to fetch rigel and i. went over to his place, and his place was nice. His kids are cute. haha
help to prepare those bbq stuff like garlic bread with the help of his wife. =D the chicken wings and corns.. in between we went to play with Zara and Nadia... talking to them and all.. haha..
actually wanted to stay over, but all of a sudden everyone want to go back home. and we all took a cab back. hais. =(