Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd i helped bf with his project. after that i went down to NYP for their hockey game. t's nice and i think it's cool too, with water spraying at their pitch to make it wet. i can't wait to try hockey. haha
the guys game is very much different from the girls game. the intensity and the aggression. But both games are nice to watch.
After the Hockey game went to eat at their Mcs, it is superly cheap.. and while we are eating we chit chat a little, about our childhood days. and i am a NAUGHTY GIRL back then. i think now i am better la.
not forgetting my evaluation date is on the FRI, which means i must wear jeans and all to school. it suck ar.. i am quite worried about screwing the whole thing up.