Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
alright, today training we played four v four. played as a keeper, so to relieve stress ar. haha.. i think i can make it as a keeper. how i wish i can be like hafiz, good in player and keeper. haha. dream on.
and today philli and i make ourseleves malu at the BUS-STOP. AND people thought we are crazy. because we from the back of the bus-stop run to the front and wave and make the letter L to MC who is inside the BUS at the period of them and people who dunno think that we are CRAZY!
AND PHILLI THOUGHT THAT BUS 82 IS NOT STOPPING AND SHE SHOUTED!