Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
TEAM REPUBLIC. *just have to work harder this time ROUND - IVP here we come. =) RUYI IS THE WOMAN! NYP winning the CHAMPION! RP SALSAZ. AND HE'S THE MAN =) NOT FORGETTING - the REF Serena =) again! this time look at Rigel =x BANANAS and BRINJAL rigel, wileen and ME! before the start of the game, have to see my hair messy not. looks = performance rigel out in action. jac jac. CENTER OF LINE 2!
ME! *look at my blade COMMUNCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS LASTLY, i had a great POL-ITE THIS SEASON!