Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
it's been 1 year since i take up this position as playing a center. and i feel that it is a very complicated and tiring job to do in a line. but, i still feel that i am not a good player. i need to get rid of certain things, maybe some day i will become a GOALIE! because i like to catch ball. =X
POL-ITE 2 games down and 3 more games to go.. i need sports massage.. i think it's very shiok but pain. but i like it, cos it relieve the pain.
i feel that i got a lot of mistakes, stupid mistakes like ....... (bullying my players, tsktsktsk!) besides that the way i defend is shit. got a lot of things to improve on.
i want to play well, really. damn! maybe i got high expectation on myself. i just want to help my line and cover for everyone if i can.