Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i am super duper tired when it comes to weekdays. i think waking up at 6 isn't in my routine. i dread waking up so early. AND I SERIOUSLY cannot sleep with my air condition on. because i will tend to over sleep! until my mum call me on my hp =) how sweet of her. but she won't come to switch off my air-con
lesson is alright. because i am able to understand what is required for the UT. i think until the mid sem, i will CMI liao. at least i don't have java like bf. if not i think it will kill me for nuts...
I WANNA GO WINDOW SHOPPING!!!! hahahaha.. so i can see a lot of clothes. but i dunno why i won't buy! =S hur hur hur..