Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i am so dead.. i saw tees on this blogshop, and it is super tempting to buy them.. just because of the 2 tees, i decided to ask whether my mum like this tunic top. So that it will please her and she will allow me to use my saving on them. If not i think she will be so mad!
ok, i promise just 2 tee den i wun be buying online anymore unless .... haha