Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
3 games down 2 games to go.. pol-ite is coming to an end real soon like on wednesday? haha.. i bet i will really miss those days.
the team played well together, even though we lost i guess the team already picked themselves up, and we will continue to fight. and the last 2 games will be super crucial for us.. we work hard for this competition, so it is time for us to play our best. give what ever is learnt or gain.
yes! give our 110% to 200% also can. we can do it, trust the TEAM.. because we are the most unique team =)