Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd's went for training, have fun playing the 5 v 5 game. and from there i can see a bigger picture of what is going wrong now as in for me.. =( such'a bad bad player.... didn't work because they only need one person, therefore i went to help bf in his report writing. besides that i am too tired to work ar.. so later in the afternoon i will need to go to work. =(
i think my grades now is alright, let's see what will i get for UT! it is just next thurs! OH GOSH! i guess things will become very hectic soon... training, school, work! so tiring ar!
i feel that i have so many things to improve on!!! shit shit shit! POL-ITE in another 2 weeks.... cannot wait till it's over.. =D