Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ok! i am tired of blogging la.. i feel that my blog is full of flrball and nth else. so now i shall add another thing in this list: my work!
work have been fine, busy at some times la... i am working very hard to earn more money for myself la.. so ya lo.. aiming for new sticks, and other stuff, so that i can go shopping! hahaha
i feel that the team have a lot things to improve on. and i feel that PBL is the best way to LEARN! hahahaha