Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
OK! class is out and i am in W67A and bf class is like a few level below mine. =) tt means we can reach canteen faster to have our breaks!
hmmmm... PP is just another 2 week plus to submission of teh first draft. and i have yet do anything. that's like so shag! i think i will spend my school days to do it man! it really kills..
and this time round my class is damn sian.. cos i don't want to be in the class as some people u get it? argh!
training later! i miss training, not? hahaha.. i think i recovered from what ever happens yesterday! weird things happen yesterday. i helped my dad with his work and i am alone in the living room, where i heard bangs of the toilet door, when my brother is in his room... i was totally freaked out, after that i heard my store room door open. DAMN!
the month is OVER already! so everything will go back as per normal!
and lastly i would like to shout out I MISS BASKETBALL! =(