Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
embarrassing things happen to me over the weekend. and YATI just remind me about them!
after Skools training we went to pump petrol at esso, so i seriously need to use the washroom. so i get down of the car to find the toilet. and upon seeing a lady/man? i ask where's the toilet. and she pointed at the toilet next to her, and i wanted to enter it. BUT NO! i saw a man with the pants half down, and i don't know what he is doing. so i PANIC! ask bf to follow me to the toilet and see whether the pervert is gone, and after so long i FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A GUY TOILET! wtf!
and the ladies washroom's key have a super BIG keychain attached to it!