Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
lesson today's is interesting... because i manage to come out with my own web design! haha
but at the same time it is super pissing off where people just copy and paste their friends work and make it theirs... and they just pretend that they did a lot of work when they do not understand a thing that they are doing. Sigh~
what makes you learn effectively, all i can say is to do your own work and at the end of the day you will gain extra insight.