Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
"If you wanted to build a building, you would first sit down and decide how much it would cost. You must see if you have enough money to finish the job. If you don't do that, you might begin the work, but you would not be able to finish. And if you could not finish it, then all the people watching would laugh at you. They would say, 'This man began to build, but he was not able to finish!'"
i think i need to go see a doctor. because i have got something wrong with my mind! i just cannot think positively. =( which is very BAD! and i have got complain about my HAIR! hahahaha, so that means i have to tie them up during trainings! long hair is so MA FAN! i hate to tie my hair because i need a lot of time to tie them up plus i want them to be neat and i have got BIG EARS! i am afraid people will laugh at them!
i think i really need some boost, and i think i need more of MR. MC happy PILLS! hahaha okay! i wonder how the girls are doing there.. 2 more days before they come back. and TUESDAY TRAINING AGAIN! hahahahahaha