Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
so today i just practically went for training, when i am having training was asking people to write down the negative and postive side of me. so i can like improve on =) yupp! will work on them because i just read them!
after training bath, and decided to join them for dinner at GEYLANG! the mee goreng is SPICY can? till i got my hotdog lips! *HOT* after which go jalan jalan at the night market there... then we headed to the bean curd stall at lor 14?? i am not sure about that.. so we all went home! and this explains why i reach home so late! haha
tml Skools training! and it will be a tiring week for me. because i will be working and training. GUESS WHAT? my class starts at 9am instead of 830am. BUT I NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY! hahaha