Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i feel that i keep eating and i got not enough money to eat now! die die die.. by 3 days i think i spend all my weekly allowance already. haha
Just submit my PP draft to my advisor and now i am waiting for his reply to see if i can change anything anot. haha hopefully only need some changes. haha if nt i will be very stress. haha
I wonder if i will get sick again not. because recently i am not feeling that well... i don't think is the stress, i feel that there's other stuff going on la. maybe i am cursed?!!!!!!??? hmmmm.... i feel that training is of good help to me recently.
i am planning to change my blade to mag instead of my so use to it takha. because i think that it will kill me during my future games if i am playing like LEAGUE?haha
EGONESS REALLY KILLS. so don't be ego. just accept anything that a person tell you ba. if not you won't learn. =)