Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i feel so bored now! i feel like runing.... suddenly got the urge to train my stamina back. cos it suck now. and i am runing slower each day... how sad can it be?
when the guys are having camp, i will be at home doing nothing. and i do not have a habit to touch anything like my stick or even move my butt around. during this hols all i do is to watch TV, sleep and eat.
i feel that i am gaining weight, but hell no. i am underweight la.. with the BMI of 18.67? how low can it be? i am eating 24/7 but still underweight!
i didn't have my choice of elective. i don't know why... and i am now feeling quite EMO that means i have to come back to school more for lesson!
I HAVE YET DONE MY PP! WHAT THE FISH! IT'S GOING TO BE DUED SOON!