Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i asked for a early dismiss from work, so i ended work at 630. was super tired please! not enough sleep = not enough energy!
it's just one month to pol-ite. so looking forward to it. in this case it's time for everyone to turn up for training! esp. those MIA for a long time.. =)
i cook for myself today! hahaha.. and it's the first time i cook fried rice.. not that bad actually =)
and now i am super tired! i guess i will not get use to it when i no need to attend school on wed! which means that year 3 i will have 4 modules in sem 1 and 3 for sem 2! still got so many days.. so fast half of my poly years is gone.. left with half to go!