Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today i spent my whole day at home with my handsome little dog! took him down for a walk, so to help him lose some weight at the same time enjoy the time spent. decided not to join the guys for training because it's for the div 3 team, because they will be having their game on sunday against TBT. SO YA! didn't join the girls for their outing too... because of ..... hahahaha!!! just play floorball will do =)
sometimes i feel this way, sometimes i just feel otherwise... things cannot be explained!
ytd i watched the bball girls train and it reminds me of my past! i can see that they really LOVE the sports as much as i do... =)
ate prata just now with my parents and they gave us what the malays are drinking when they are breaking fast! don't knw how to explain...