Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i am super bored please. class is boring, team is boring, module is boring.. talking about motherboard and all how about fatherboard. because mother then got father and kids! haha
super lame can? PP is almost done. left with one left section to do.
tml will be bf's turn to do his PP, and i will be a very helpful soul helping out with his report writing. lol
I guess everyone else are rushing their report... next year will be my round of FYP. hopefully it will be managable. haha
my class got a SHARON look alike! training training and more training aiming for the impossible dream. haha.. pol-ite is 3 weeks away! YEAH!