Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
yesterday's game was great... i believe we will play well if we continue to train hard and also put in as much effort as we did yesterday. =)
i did a lot of silly mistakes... by clashing with my defender pair... for like 1285782731647283141 times. hahaha
i am still searching for my shots and all those things that are needed to become a better player... can anyone please help me!!! cos i got a lot of things to buck up... come on!!!!