Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
negative thoughts keep appearing in my mind! fuck that man!!! i dunno how to say. and i dun think it will sound nice for those people out there BITCH!!! i am not prepared for games, that's what i feel. maybe i think that i better not train anymore. cos everyone is doing the same. my profession is basketball! really?? hell yea....
my friend say if i get into nationals i will have better chance in getting into UNI!!!! argh~ that's very difficult. =S i cannot make it as a player!!! i want to get a degree, but where can i go? if i cannot get into NUS or NTU. i think i am stopping sports=) maybe? can i?
by the time i reached 30 i think i already cannot walk la... =X hahaha.. talking crap to keep myself cracking.. hahaha