Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
SO SIAN! no more training =S hais.. i am VERY HAPPY cos i can stay at home and sleep just like what you all did..
i need to recover from my cough, just because got competition den i fall sick.
CAN ANYONE PRAY FOR ME PLEASE! i dun wanna fall sick... =S it's been like don't know how many times i fall sick la.. pesta-sukan last year, pol-ite last year, IVP last year, league and also pesta recently. =S how sad and poor thing i am can? SIGH~ so please pray for me!
i am still so high after the pesta sukan that i had please~ hahaha.. i also dunno why. =D i am going to be a crazy girl soon....