Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
the person that i am interviewing for my PP went overseas and will be back in 2 weeks time... how fantastic can it be? cos i am planning to do it during my break! so now i have to drag the whole plan back, and maybe i can do my starting back and when he returns i can continue doing the rest.. i think it's a good idea.
Spending time at home helping out in some house work feel so great!
don't quit, keep playing, i am not alone is the words that i need to tell myself and also to motivate myself to aim for a new height.
everyone of us have impossible dreams, and it shows that our belief is our biggest barrier to success. So don't listen to our doubts and try to acheive the impossible.