Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
fri: the friendly against the guys was alright, until the part where they were making fun of the gers was not alright. So there goes my temper!! like WTH~ it's like royal rumble... i cannot take it when people just think they are too good you see. =) i need some anger management. haha
today: training was good... was very tired when i reach RP and i'm late same goes my bf. haha den did drills and played games. yup.. i did quite a lot of mistakes, messy play and also clashing with people. got a lot to improve on. OH DEAR~ i feel that i am already at my peak!! and i cannot improve anymore... just know ask about the formation thingy. i think what S. said is true, cannot always stick to the formation. So therefore it all reflect on the flexible part where all the players can try to play other positions. =) that's what i think... and attackers attack the outside and defenders defend in the inside. hahaha... at least at the end of the training i did learn something. =) thanks ar!!! hahahaha... i feel great after today's training. =D and i have to use my body more, as said by reena! because all the time i am chopping the ball!