Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
because training is cancelled, so we all went to vahall and train.. i cannot play there... i think it's because the player me are lousy! not because of whatever stick and ground i am playing at. seriously, i feel that the court like super SMALL... yes small. =S i run here, run there also almost the same and mozzie sting me! alamak! i am so girl to complain about these things...
3 on 3 tml, hopefully we played well.... =) and jac need to leave early, plus i got work the next day! i think i will be very tired!