Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
actually today i wasn't suppose to train. but hand and leg itchy, so decided to join the guys.. and had fun la. learn quite a few things too..
didn't join their SIM game, cos they are all guys. But after which they had training and so decided to join in la. So, i ran alot today which make me sweat. and i am the only girl player who is player and Jo is the keeper. haha AND today i fall in a very ugly position la. and everyone is making FUN of it! because i actually wanted to double team with one of the forward against Ghuhen, and i put my body in and wanting to challenge hard in order to win the ball. So i fall because i think he actually nudge me and i wanting to find my balance and my stick is like in the way and i fall and stay there for i think quite long. alamak! don't want to talk about it already. but really have fun!
and now i left my knee in pain! cos i land wrongly and i think tml will have a big blue black! hahahaha
OKAY! I HAVE FOUND MYSELF BACK! thanks guys and girls!