Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd game i under perform man!!! i think it's because i am sick and in the end i played badly... all the shots all hit the keeper again. and i din run and support my players plus doing wrong things.. damn!
when i played till end of second period, i totally died. so third period i din played or i play for awhile and last period RUYI din allow me to play anymore. how sad! WE LOST!!! hais..
I better train hard and aim for whatever i want to be.. =)) 3on3 and pesta! hahahaha.. next is pol-ite and IVP lastly LEAGUE!!! hahahaha..