Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
training today with so little people.. and i feels that coach abit upset la. =S and she actually wanted to cancel training!!! hais. wad's wrong man???
upcoming events: 1.BRAG 2.Friendly with NP 3.3 on 3 4. Pesta Sukan 5.Pol-Ite 6.IVP 7.League
hahahaha... i think so far man.. So ya, training we played 3 on 3.. and did a drills that teach me how to break in from coner. and i dunno whether i can use them not.. no confidence ar.hahaha