Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
K. on the move!!! =) Auntie Sheryl Look at them.... =D She's CRAZY!!!!!!! argh!
Life has been ups and downs. Victory dun come to us so easy.. we need to go for them and strive for every opportunities...treasure the times when got to the court to play coz there are only 5 players in the court at a time, so you have to play your very best to prove your opponent wrong. Even we have five players on court but we need to have 20 hearts on court (players plus coaches) *XIN XING JIU SHI LI LIANG* Winners never quit, quitters never win...
today, will be playing against COMBINE SCHOOL... i want to play man!! but don't know can last long not.. haha. cos later i canot breathe ar... haha..
but i just want to practice in my LINEUP! hahahhahaa and tml i will stop training.. haha.. cos i am tired ar.. hahahahhaa...
OKAY! i am going crazy man! hahhahahahahahhahaa.....