Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i am tired of going to school now. esp JAVA! wth, do work also no good grades. hahaha.. going to school early and going home late.
i just got so much commitments, like family, relationships, pet, studies, trainings! hell yea, training lots and lots of trainings time is just not enough... not enough to spend time with all of them at one goal. So now i just need to prioristise things out... training is like everyday, be it guys/self/girls training...
i think that the team is doing well with the YEAR ONES! and let's aim to win a medal!!!! so from there we will work even harder together.
i am just so life-less huh? i bet some of you will say that, cos every entry i will talk about floorball... and i think i am fuly recovered, so that means i can play!!!