Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
game later against NP! ytd did touch my stick a little, i think got help me abit. if not i think i will lost a bit of touch. hahaha..
lost to SAS, by 1! 2 goals is I concede de. =( how sad can? one own goal... if not it's a draw. haha.. So afterall we got 4th. =) both team played well....
AND RIGEL PUSHED ME! hahahahahhaa... it's fun though...
I WONDER WHAT WILL FRIENDLY E LATER.... what if we lose today?!?!?!?!