Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
died! i got no voice... my handphone is dying on me soon!
so i might not be playing on friday, cos of the sore throat. As for today's training will be leaving early with MC. Cos i just need to go back and study for my 2 UTs. which is like tml and friday.. saturday's training, i dunno whether i will turn up not. Cos headache is pestering me..
GOD, SAVE ME PLEASE!
i am very tired nowaday... i think it is because of the bug that is pestering me.... cough and flu is coming up next, because of the flam.
okay! ytd did some good runs.. cos i think wilson is around. and he actually manage to push us to run.. 3 runs within the time limit. 7.40, 7.37 and 7.27 respectively... next time i run i have to run within this timing too.. i realise i did better as compared to running on tracks time is like 8.15, 8.10 etc. hahaha.. for my sports day records. hahaha.. after PT, went to agora for some floorballing session. can see that the year ones are improving. which is good. simple double, small diagonal and some shootings. played goalie for awhile.. it's fun.. haha.. maybe if there's no goalie i can take over. because by then coach will have one or two extra centers. hahahaha.. HOPEFULLY ba.. i think the juniors shots are not that bad... p.s: try to put it on target, then make harder shots. =))