Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i think i played well with my forward and defender....
but i did make some stupid mistakes... haha
nvm!!! i will learn from it...=)))
cool!!!
-training ytd was fun. but i did lousy passes... bouncy and all. =( and game was good... nice line and nice play up.. i think it's really time to be serious liao.. hahaha. cos it's some how affecting me. haha.. okay! from next week onwards... stop all those nosense.
after training went to bath, then funny stuff happens. because we need to pass our soap and shampoo. and when SHERYL pass the shampoo got stuck! and we keep making noise and kind soul help us to pass. haha... and I SAW SHERYL NAKED! hahaha... =X