Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd i was super high during training! LIKE MY GOD.... scream, laugh and trying stupid stuff.. haha and i played defender with sheryl and we are ultimate pair man! hahaha i tried the hockey way of receiveing, passing.. and all my shots like all over the place. next i miss blind side goal! WONDERFUL.. the feeling was great, because it's really fun! Throwing ball at each other(sheryl)! and coach SAW! like WOW! hahaha...
POWER LINE defender pair: MEIWEN AND SHERYL!! i am crazy la.. hahaha..
OKAY! WED SERIOUS GAME.... the game to let us see where we GERS stand.... hahaha.. BUCK UP!!!!