Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd bf went to play bball, and now his bball switch is being switched on.. haha and he say i am the one turning the switch on which i din even touch the ball. =P nvm. but i went down to cc to look for him... it's been so long since i step into the court. and i feel so odd when i sit there.. haha.. and one of the uncle nearly cannot recognised me. =( how sad sia.. and he asked nv play bball already? and i dunno what to reply him, but i said yar. =S my passion is still there la. But i already lost everything.... including my shots! =( now, i am playing flrball.. and hopefully i will excel in it la..
And today i went out in the afternoon... went to play pool.. and i suck la.. haha met up with bf, alfee and junwei. have some fun la. haha
and hougang plaza the western is still as nice as last time. maybe it's because i nv eat for so long already.. haha