Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today yet another wonderful day spent.... spent time with my precious who seek attention... =)) i think he really din see me for quite long already, due to the trainings and all.. i am like super tired la... because i am running like headless chicken.. seriously i think i am stagnent and therefore need people to push me....
so today i think i didn't achieve much.... =S
Ok, i think i will have a tired hols. haha
i have made up my mind.... before that was really a bad idea.. but now i am only left with this much to give.. and the rest i am keeping for myself...