Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today i got something crop up at home so i msged the cap and team manager about me not attending training... but still make an effort to go down to school, cos i promised my parents today i am not playing flrball. =D so din bring my running shoes and all... haha but when i reach there, they are only like jo, liying, rigel, hairin, dine, SK and dinee... tsktsktsk....
tried to teach SK... i feel she cannot play until pressure and stress.. today she is able to shoot, recieve, and pass properly. haha.. which is good. hopefully what i teach will not go into the drain... cos i already tried my best.. and i cannot teach for nuts can? hahaha
=)))
watched the guys train... the year one improve very fast. hahaha.. =D