Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
There have been times when other people have let me down and this has caused me to want to try to do too much on my own. It is easy to give into the cultural assumptions about self-reliance and I quit depending upon you. Help me to open up more of myself to others. Help me along with others to advance the work of team.
ytd training was fun, i got SHOT! haha it's a nice game played and we girls hold more pocession then the guys. haha played defender, a lot of room for improvement. drills were very tiring, but i think i manage to look up and shoot, but none of them get into the net. so i have to practise on that. haha.. =)) DUCK! starting school soon liao... =S cheer up k? hahaha