Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
On earth, we get one lifetime. That's it. No more and no less. What wedo in this life influences how we will spend eternal life. So if welive our lives trying to bring fulfillment to ourselves and achievementthat brings honor to only us, we're going to end up losing everything.
today's training was good.... learn quite a number of things during training. i think combining physical and court training together is good. cos i really thinks that physical itself is a bit useless... seriously. and COACH also thinks so.. haha so tml last PT. whhooooo.. if there are people to push us i dun mind, like WILSON! hahaha okay. i know everyone will hate me haha.. =D we girls need people to push us real hard behind... haha
basics not there yet, everything not there yet. what to do.. TRAIN la.. hahaha...