Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl, Perfectly together& tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? If I could be sweet I know I've been a real bad girl I didn't mean for you to get hurt We can make it better& tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet?
friendly ytd was fun, i did quite a few mistakes =S we won la, but i think their keeper is good. cos she manage to save a lot of shots... and my shots sucks. haha.. i dunno why sia.. bad pass, bad shots, cannot run!
i am super tired the moment i left house, but then i cannot afford to skip lesson. because we are touching on PHP, and it's extremely difficult can? i scared i will fail like 2 modules can, and people say when we repeat we will get C for that repeated module. DAMN! ARGH!!! i am stressed!!! soon i will get sick and did what chinchilla did to themselves, stress and die within 2 weeks =D hahahahaha...