Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
I need the strength and courage to believethat you can do "impossible" things through me. this is what i pray for.... =D
i feel that life is now so screwed up.. i feel the passion but i don't know will anyone feel it the way i feel... i jus wanna play my best for every game =D
today's achievement:
two hands on stick
shield the ball with body while changing direction
becoming a better defender =)
still learning... i loathe the feeling when i fail to do something... =D
i am happy today!!! hahaha..
going to fall sick soon.. because of the chocs chips, double choc chips, fried stuff. hahaha..