Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i got no comment about today! it's like super pissing can? like wtf! come on la. hais... and there's a gay in the team! like WTH~ it's so bloody disgusting.. the food that sofian's mum cook was delicious.. haha even though, we are the only girls, we are invited to eat and stay over too =D nice and enjoyable camp! hahaha =D have fun chit chatting and also training..
today after training when to sports complex to have some game! cool ar.. and fers time playing with their guys.. fast pace.. at fers i am very scared, and i suck in playing forward! haha.. but gradually i get to shoot some balls. =) playing against the girls, makes me feel that i still got a lot to learn.. =))