Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i dunno what i am feeling la.... kinda confused, tired and all...
just now went for dinner at my parent's friend house. she cooked some duck soup, it's nice la.. haha plus u no need to do all those washing. =D
how i wish holiday can be as long as possible, so i need not worry about UTs.. and i have not study for them yet. like WTH! haha okay dah.. i dunno what to say..